AVH 0.42% $2.38 avita medical inc.

Let's bring the heat down a notch, not every HC thread has to be...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    Let's bring the heat down a notch, not every HC thread has to be "me vs the world". What's interesting is that you may all be right.

Clearly, management is paying themselves excessive fees and are under performing. Will the US listing, institutional ownership, and general shareholders start applying pressure to remedy this? I sure do hope so, but I don't see it in the very near term.

Clearly, the product is fantastic in a limited set of use cases. But that's also the problem - it's a limited set of use cases, and adoption has been remarkably slow. Have things shifted in the past 12-24 months with recent FDA approvals and the expansion in training / activated sites? I sure do hope so, but not guaranteed so need to monitor this closely.

Clearly, this has been a dog of an investment. I legitimately feel bad for people who jumped on board from March 19-June 20 when the stock price was ~$7-$13. If you're still holding, you have every right to be disappointed. But that's the rear view mirror and not what's coming up in front. Will they be able to turn things around for shareholders? I sure do hope so, but there's still a lot of risk and concerns around valuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
0.010(0.42%)
Mkt cap ! $162.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.41 $2.36 $275.0K 115.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20068 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 43 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.