ALK 3.96% 52.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces September 2021 Quarterly Rebalance, page-9

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Have been a long term holder since price crashed in early 20 teens.

My original thesis was based on successful monetisation of REE assets. Tick ASM.

Sold smallish parcels of ALK at $1.10 then $1.20 and then $1.30 as it seemed sentiment was too hot. I am not a chartist but sometimes you can smell market speculation in search of a good story and a quick buck. ALK and its resources ticks only one of those boxes.

Have bought back with heavier conviction in low $1 mark and all the way down the 90's. With POG being more a distraction than a driver at current prices, I will continue to accumulate.

BODA remains undefined but both its gold and copper resource IMO will be irresistible to a bigger player with a bucket on M & A cash in the bank.

In the short term, a takeover is by no means a certainty. However, for those able to think in longer term time horizons, this is a keeper. It has very little debt, generate consistent profits and positive cash flows, has smart management and possess a game changing prospect.

Tick, tick, tick tick and tick.

DYOR but I remain as confident in my current thesis, as I did 7 or 8 years ago (I honestly do not remember or care when I first started accumulating as it does not matter).

Many long term holders here will know exactly what I am talking about. Good luck to you all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.020(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $330.5K 643.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93314 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 48778 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.