AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

From reading much of this thread all I can say is it's scary how...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    From reading much of this thread all I can say is it's scary how uninformed some people appear to be despite investing (presumably) thousands in the stock market.

The facts:
    - The ASX indices are updated quarterly. At the time of the last rebalance AVZ had only just been suspended.
    - One of the key factors around admission criteria is liquidity. Despite passing the Market Cap hurdle AVZ is and continues to be suspended from trading hence its removal.
    - Institutional investors rely on these indices for many of their products (eg. ETFs, mutual funds etc.) and thus upon relisting we can likely expect a sell down of shares (and subsequent drop in share price) as a result of AVZ's removal from the ASX200/300. This is not the end of the world nor is it an indictment on the fundamental quality of the project (assuming the ownership dispute is resolved in AVZ's favour).
    - Upon relisting you will still be able to trade AVZ shares regardless of their removal from the ASX200/300.

Full disclosure - I am a LT holder (since 2017) and will continue to hold - the project will go to mine and I'd like to be there when it does. I understand that others are frustrated by an inability to access investments however some of the comments I have read have been borderline hysterical.

Be patient and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.