AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces September 2022 Quarterly Rebalance, page-75

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    The area which AVZ were provided the decree for the mining licence for , was the southern section I.e Roche Dure and up to the last bore collar in Carrier to the North

The northern section within Carrier past that bore collar ,
    under the decree left the area as being an exploration licence : so I believe that will remain as is and only the Southern zone will transition through to full mining licence as this stage .

My belief is that the southern area was done and dusted and we could have just paid mining rights on that and moved on , but the Carrier area with regard to what CAMI had offered and actually breaching mining code , looked a bit off and likely opened up a few hurdles in actually progressing that area to licence , particularly considering the vultures whom were waiting on the sidelines peering in ; AJNs morphing from a rusty tin can into a company going to provide guidance in the DRC was pretty interesting timing.

imo negotiations have been finalised ; north will remain as exploration , but through the long dragged out saga , it’s likely some new terms providing tighter control than initally
    dishes out by CD of CAMI.

what we should see now , is full transition to ML for Roche Dure and North remaining as exploration and that hatched area currently missing, returning as that .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.