IMU 1.82% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: S&P DJI Announces September 2023 Quarterly Rebalance, page-55

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 649
    This is an online forum where anyone can share opinions, whether they're conspiratory or factual, opinions last time I checked were still not illegal in Australia. In saying that I agree something needs to change. I noticed so many new negative accounts came on board right when the CR hit. IMO clearly they are Shorters from the instos squeezing the last bit out of retail holders. I doubt the posters will be here in 2 weeks, as the shorts close off, made their cash they will create new accounts for the next stock they are shorting.

If Paul tells us in an AGM letter that we are fully funded for 2years, then 2 weeks later suprise Cash Raise is that considered fraudulent? In my opinion it is 100% unethical and not in good faith, but no court will take the case on because Paul can say facts changed and it was a spur of the moment decision (but let's be real, does anyone here think Paul was signing off his letter 2 weeks prior that we were fullyfunded and he wasn't already working on the CR)? EVEN though Leslie also said we were fully funded for 2 years, and there was no new technology or company IP purchase that made the CR necessary. So you tell me who's playing fraudulent games? Dont forget our boss sold heaps at 40c, then took another loan out using IMU stock as security, which consequently was sold short...107million short. Over 3B valuation down to 400m, but payrises and free options continue year after year for management

There's a reason the ASX is joked as cowboy country. ASIC are in the news for being incompetent and not funded well enough. Tough luck holding anyone including management accountable. Best to learn the fraudsters games and try beat them at their own game!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.3¢ $731.7K 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 580359 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 686331 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.