IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi kmin sincerly hope u slept well last night.It's clear that u...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    Hi kmin sincerly hope u slept well last night.

It's clear that u are at an earily stage regarding your sprits development and there is nothing wrong about that and nothing wrong with your thinking that u are the centre of the universe because u are..

You kmin are all that is and all that will be and I sincerely wish u all the best in your endeavours to experience all that can be and all that is.

However that being said if I may..

Some sprits seek to experience with absolute no intention of outcome..rather jst seek the experience no matter what unfolds..live for the day with no expectations other than to seek joy and happiness..

Kmin it is by no chance that we have been thrust together by universal forces..we have but 2 choices for the quest to have the meaning of life become open to our life experiences and yet be able to accelerate our souls growth and development. .those two choices are Joy and Anger

Joy and Anger are a choice not only internally but also externally via compassion and actions..of which for many who don't understand the laws of the universe can be detrimental but not forever as nothing is as..only that you exist is as is..hope I'm making sence..

Is it wrong to feel compassion for others whom have dieases or there families..some may say yes and others may say no but I have not the time to dig deep in that thought process it's best you ponder for now..

One day Kmin u will awake from this life on this planet and yes your earthly experiences will have benefited you in some manner with no expectations as a guide it's all going to be good as it's only the rate of which you choose to allow your soul to grow that will change.

Joy or Anger..in every situation those are your choices..chose wisely my friend for your existance will never change as you carnt choose to unexist as by its very definition you exist and something that exists by the laws of the universe cannot choose to unexist.

If I may..one last thought..what are the chances of us all Kmin being embodied on this beautiful planet at this exact same time..what are the odds when one is dealing with infinite..with that in mind is it so wrong that the least we do for each other is show kindness and compassion..with always tho no expectation even when Joy and Anger to be considered..it really is your choice

dyor..just my opinion and never advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.