CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Well done,
    I can see you've been a big supporter of S2R, the ex-Sirius team, and their do or die philosophy. That's what originally attracted me, the way they separated some of these assets from the Sirus sale, took a pile of cash, and went looking for the next monster discovery. Being partly backed by Mark Creasy is no bad thing either.

It was my first specky, I was green and had no idea what I was doing. I bought in after reading that the Director's had topped up their holdings early on. I threw heaps of money into it, and more when they reported that great hole. Someone had posted it could be a Director's special but I just couldn't fathom the way it played out. Of course, being a newbie, I had taken exactly zero profits, and after waiting what seemed like forever to get some assay results, the bad news finally came on a day I was on holidays with the family and my wife had asked me to put the phone down.

Anyway, I wouldnt change it for the world. I've learned a lot since, and making much better decisions these days.

Interesting post from Dearly the other day, maybe something's going down in Finland. Hopefully we multi, multi-bag from here and the wait has been worthwhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.