UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Well AC I bought shares in Crowd Media a few years ago at the...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Well AC I bought shares in Crowd Media a few years ago at the recommendation of a friend around the time the new chairman joined the board. So I have been following it for a little while. I was offered a few shares in the recent placement and I took some in the last placement as well.

Its not rocket science here.

As one of the posters said they needed to drain the swamp, I think that is almost completed and should be over and done with at the coming GM.

IMO the balance sheet is looking good, costs are under control, the Subscription Biz although not the core focus is performing well with the change of the business model (up to over 800K subscribers) revenues increasing and of course the soft launch of the platform ready to go public.

I have been watching from the sidelines and have not bothered to join HC but after I saw all these new posters coming on HC and bagging everything that the company was doing when this NVSIO/BLAKE 249D started and these posters had absolutely no holdings in the company I thought I would throw my 2 cents in to the ring. wink.png

It would seem quite obvious to I suppose a lot of shareholders and someone referred then as the B Team are trying to use scare mongering and underhanded tactics to gain control of the only ASX listed company in the conversational commerce space. I think looking back it was probably the only thing Mr Schapera did where you could give him some due credit.

IMO the current Board (less the one that has lost the plot) and Idan and the Team are doing a great job on delivering as this was proven last year when they delivered on everything they set out to achieve. Therefore as a shareholder that is not trading but adding to my position I am certainly looking forward to the 2024 Road Map being executed and I have full confidence in the Board (Less one) and The Unith Team to deliver and have our Platform bring in some serious revenues.

IMO at these levels and the current rubbish that is going on in the back ground UNT is a cheap buy smile.png

Anyway I wish everyone that's onboard lots of profits in the ensuing months as investors really start seeing the upside and value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.282K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2333831 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2251595 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.