UNT 0.00% 1.6¢ unith ltd

You feel free to listen to JBR mate. I’m sure they are an honest...

1. 1,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    You feel free to listen to JBR mate. I’m sure they are an honest and good intentioned person lol.

I for one don’t listen to anyone on this or any other forum. I listen to the CEO and the announcements he releases.

Sticking your neck out to predict the content of the quarterly is about as pointless as taking a short position. You are guessing because none of us know the progress since last report.

Based on Idans comments and my communication with the company, as recently as a phone call 30 mins ago, I am very confident in the future of UNITH, not the next quarterly report as it is unlikely to be groundbreaking. I do hope to see some increase in revenue but I certainly wouldn’t say that a lack of an increase spells the end of the company. We are a startup.

You and your mate JBR have been relentless in trying to define the next quarterly as make or break which screams of incompetence on your behalf or an ulterior motive.

If you truly care so much about the quarterly and believe it’s going to be bad or spell the end of UNITH I must assume you have sold out of any shares in UNITH. That’s what a reasonable person would do as opposed to waiting for your investment to decline.

So mate, what’s your current position in UNITH?
    Ive never backed away from stating my position.

As for topping up today, you find it strange that I can’t afford to top up? Because every investor has endless money?
    Well I don’t unfortunately.

But if I did I would definitely top up..

For the record, I can confirm that the Blakes still own a very large position in UNITH, they haven’t sold at all so for that I am wrong.
    I’m actually glad I’m wrong because that means they still have faith in UNITH and its direction.
    However, there is a very high chance that the Blakes have been attempting to lower the SP in order to increase their power on the board.
    This is the most likely reason JBR and Co have been busy.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 265381 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 718079 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.