UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

ToysRus aren't really crystal perfect in record, Mikey... Full...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427

ToysRus aren't really crystal perfect in record, Mikey... Full of scandals and crap slinging, them buggers... Nothing is safe anywhere... ASX has become Stalingrad trying to dodge German bullets... I am with you though on your brilliant holdings... I was thinking of loading up on VNL as well, so expect me on that rodeo by your side any day now... in hindsight, I still think UNT has that treasure chest (ofcourse I could be wrong) and surely nobody would strangle necks for a shell - surely not for a couple desks and chairs of a company would people have whips out for each other... As for my $30k in options and $15k in shares, I have almost written them off so may as well go down with the captain Idan or see this voyage through... May as well smile on my losses as crying doesnt bring the cash back... Lol... Best to call it my bad luck... ASX is becoming a shytshow in general lately... I am three steps away from pouring my coin in crypto... Just imagine if seasoned guys like us are throwing money in sacks of crap of crypto instead of the asx, how bad things are down here... Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $2.6K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1677316 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 1443342 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.