UNT 6.25% 1.5¢ unith ltd

Ann: S203D and S249D Notices received, page-74

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 892
    Well Keyhole, You already admitted to having no interest in UNITH other than to be here and warn all non holders of an alternative view.

Well your alternative view is based on your bitterness of the past, not the current.

You think it’s insane so many people on here are seeing this situation and everything else UNITH related as positive? Well you will be shocked to hear that I think it’s insane that people like you still compare Idan and his team, product and company direction to the company you lost faith in.

You wouldn’t be able to name one item on the roadmap that hasn’t been ticked off, not only on time but ahead of time.
    You haven’t provided one single reason that explains why investors should view UNITH as the old Crowd Media.

Diablo, myself and other holders have actually laid out our reasoning for having faith in the company and its’ direction.

At least provide a rebuttal as to what we have stated that is incorrect!
    Simply stating the above makes actual holders annoyed as it’s the same JBR crap that is relentless negative stock bashing.

You say you care about the thousands who don’t comment, that’s fine, lay out your reasoning and facts and perhaps it’ll be more valuable than comments like the above.

Unfortunately for you, you don’t have anything specific that can be laid out that points to UNITH being a bad investment. Just negative comments that you admit are because you are angry you lost money on a different company that shares Crowd Media’s ASX history but other than that has no affiliation.

Having Mr Blake move on even further separates UNITH from Crowd.

Yesterdays announcement further proves how professional our team is.

It proves Idan has a plan and won’t let dodgy management screw the company.

How can anyone see this as a negative????

As also stated by others, Blake and his family must see huge
    promise in UNITH hence the recent turmoil which can best be described as a power move to take over the company and its’ direction.

A year ago shareholders were crying over management travel, Idan boots someone who misused company funds for travel and that’s bad?
    Holders have been concerned with insider trading, now we know it has been happening, at least since Sep. Idan stamps that out also and that’s bad?

Anyway, whatever mate, I think I’m going to take a break from HC.
    I don’t care if people like you want to act like saviors even though you admit to bitterness.
    I trust Idan and Sytze. I have invested my money based on research and market analysis, NOT EMOTION!

The company will speak for itself in due course and I’m very confident I have made a sound investment.

MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $15.73K 985.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 896665 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 668352 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.