UNT 15.4% 1.5¢ unith ltd

I am still positive bud though time has almost run out on...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    I am still positive bud though time has almost run out on getting the options over the finishing line unless some miracle pulls a 400% run on the share price... I went quiet for two months because I felt Idan deserves time to deliver and there was no point in turning into a clown like JBR venting by punishing myself or fellow holders by over-expecting from Idan to perform....

I instead took some time off and travelled to Turkey so I could sit by a cafe and chat up pretty women while I let UNT naturally evolve back here at the castle... I had big plans on my UNT's 10 bags like getting a couple more marriages (Possibly Turkish, Romanian and Chilean), drinking Chivas Royal salute scotch outside the parliament, prepaid hemp for three years, streaking in gold plated slippers at the next PGA tour, and several more brilliant ideas... Now I have to put all that on hold while I look for the urgently needed finances elsewhere as the weddings, whiskey, wiener wobbles and weed cant wait...

Notably that the 'game of thrones' is in effect, with swords drawn, it is best to stop punishing ourselves (as I look at it)... I dont know how long the clean up will be for Idan, let alone deals... I am sure they will come in due time, just not soon enough and I cant wait on my weddings, especially when the invites have been posted to my exes... I have seen boards fighting over golden nuggets and when maturity falls our of the window, the nuggets are left unattended... What will Idan do now? - Attend feuds, worry about delivering to potential clients, flying the plane etc... ???
    Last edited by Simonn: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.002(15.4%)
Mkt cap ! $18.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.3¢ $99.89K 6.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111508 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 186428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ 2781709
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.