VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: s708A Notice and Appendix 3B, page-54

1. 559 Posts.
    Its a great site at Woodstock....As I live up here, I have gone passed it many times, thinking what are they going to do with it, with plenty of room.

Townsville is a sleeping giant, but soon to be Home base for Adani, and major changes to the current nickel and copper refinery's, + new stadium. However, I see no future with Clive Palmers Yabulu refinery.

So its been quite an interesting week, sp down considerably, with finance being in the spotlight and contributing to the sp ongoing fall. We have been told we will be updated shortly....so, I hate to say it...patience....and I hate waiting....

Remember Trev has a few days left to finish his 6 mth option to leave. It does not look like that is going to happen! Trev and the team have followed through on Agreements, even securing an offtake (western), regardless of size, the management have followed through and delivered on the timeline. But, I have firmly believed all the way, China is key.....its just so big there....

The market has changed and obviously its harder, but, good management will deliver. I believe that is Volts biggest asset. You need people that understand business plans and strategies....Professors, scientists, nor doctors have an idea about running a business.

Kabungas average, I believe is around the 7.5 mark, and, SH, well he bought in with his own hard earned around the 10 mark.

My take, I don't believe we will see anything happen this week, in fact from a financial loss side, this is fine with me. But next week, a new financial year that could be different.

All IMOs....from a long term holders perspective....

Btw....its a very cool 26 degree wintry day, up here today....thought you all would like to know...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $9.803K 1.879M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11764 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 21748710 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.