AXE 12.9% 39.5¢ archer materials limited

re: Ann: SA Exploration & Mining Conference P... A very good...

1. J.L
    417 Posts.
    re: Ann: SA Exploration & Mining Conference P... A very good presentation.

Gerard Anderson spoke with great confidence and conviction. He is genuinely very positive about Archer's future.

A few points worth mentioning:

- He emphasised that while size does matter, grade is far more important (refer to graph of grade vs price in the presentation) and Archer have the goods at Campoona with some outstanding initial metallurgy results. He mentioned how fortunate they were to have Dr Lock on their team.

- Graphite is not your normal commodity in terms of sales and it is necessary to send significant quantities of treated samples to potential customers for their own testing prior to signing sales contracts. This isn't readily understood by graphite investors. Archer does seem to have a good understanding of what they need to do to get Campoona up and running.

- Whilst the presentation focussed on Campoona graphite, there was mention of the other projects. GA commented how excited they were to finally have the money to drill some very prospective targets. Some significant upside in these projects with some drilling success.

- He mentioned how ridiculously low the share price was at present and how undervalued their projects were. He made the tongue in cheek comment that you should bet your house on the company but do it sooner rather than later as the share price won't stay at these levels for too long.

All in all the presentation gave me additional confidence in my investment in Archer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.045(12.9%)
Mkt cap ! $98.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 40.0¢ 36.3¢ $77.37K 203.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49812 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 58257 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.