NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Good afternoon, Nutsie. Firstly, a word of advice. If you are...

1. J L
    1,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Good afternoon, Nutsie. Firstly, a word of advice. If you are going to put pen to paper "on a Sunday nigh at 11pm", get yourself a proof reader.

Right, now I am going to attempt to unscramble your "thoughts".

My post was designed to get posters to give an assessment as to what the railway line could be worth. IW and CS suggested that it is worthless. That's fair enough.

While I agree with them as to a present value of zero, I believe that it has enormous potential. After refurbishment costs are excluded it will be a valuable asset if utilised, and that, I expect, will be in the minds of the BOD.

What it needs is for NRZ to work its magic, and it has a track record of doing this. E.G. From uranium to urea.

In fact we have a recent example of their skill.

For a nominal fee, they have turned a useless, worthless heap of metal rotting in the desert sun into a $100 million asset. Thus saving NeuRizer an estimated cost of $50-70 million. Well done, BOD. See Quarterly Report.

Now I would assume that they would like to simulate this with the railway, only this time there might be a few extras noughts in the calculations.

It would appear that for the next six or so months the focus of transportation will be on a railroad system. In fact one might say that currently, "its the rail way not the high way" (a little lighted hearted humour for your enjoyment)

You have just muddied the waters by waffling on incoherently about parameters and the like, and asking me for a solution.

Unlike some others here, I do not have a background in transportation, and therefore i cannot offer original thought as to how such a railway system should be configured. Perhaps the Alinta model is appropriate. But I can assure that I can smell and analyse BS a mile away.

The mind boggles at the extent of their undertakings. They are fighting on many fronts at the moment, requiring, IMO, more resources and funding. They have so many balls in the air at the moment, lets hope they don't drop any.

NRZ is potentially a gas producer, a urea factory, a generating facility, a railroad facility, a distribution facility and the list goes on. It is a big, big project. Good luck to them.

Over to you, GN. J L.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151963 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 270000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.