8CO 9.52% 3.8¢ 8common limited

Yep that's fair enough, and a balanced debate and disagreement...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578
    Yep that's fair enough, and a balanced debate and disagreement is better than everyone boasting the SP up, but I personally see this as an important step in the company transitioning out of the covid induced slow down and ensuring they keep the market informed. I'm also biased because I wrote to the company asking for more detail!

I do agree that on recent historic performance 12-18mnths the growth isn't amazing. However IMO if you took out covid impact it would be amazing, the Cardhero announcement alone represents a subscription revenue growth of 19%, and that's only 15% of LWoB - so quite literally the growth runway exists... I don't think we will see another Cardhero contract win in the next 6mnths, as others will want to be first follower after a successful rollout... But I do expect further contract wins after the end of the FY.

I see weight behind the 8CO strategy as it does not require significant additional capital and has significant operational leverage, much like PPH, neither get the limelight. However I am much more comfortable with my investment actually seeing a sustainable return - compared to other growth stocks in the industry with the hand out doing CR's every 9 months to fund said growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 8CO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.