8CO 6.25% 3.0¢ 8common limited

Yep that's fair enough, and a balanced debate and disagreement...

1. 1,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Yep that's fair enough, and a balanced debate and disagreement is better than everyone boasting the SP up, but I personally see this as an important step in the company transitioning out of the covid induced slow down and ensuring they keep the market informed. I'm also biased because I wrote to the company asking for more detail!

I do agree that on recent historic performance 12-18mnths the growth isn't amazing. However IMO if you took out covid impact it would be amazing, the Cardhero announcement alone represents a subscription revenue growth of 19%, and that's only 15% of LWoB - so quite literally the growth runway exists... I don't think we will see another Cardhero contract win in the next 6mnths, as others will want to be first follower after a successful rollout... But I do expect further contract wins after the end of the FY.

I see weight behind the 8CO strategy as it does not require significant additional capital and has significant operational leverage, much like PPH, neither get the limelight. However I am much more comfortable with my investment actually seeing a sustainable return - compared to other growth stocks in the industry with the hand out doing CR's every 9 months to fund said growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 8CO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $6.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.0¢ $3.216K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 22675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.50pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
8CO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.