ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1050
    it’s what usually happens. The key is to explore each play on its merits. I’ve made this mistake myself by letting my disappointment impact my investment or trading approach and just when I should be holding I exit. Sbr is ultimate a spec stock. Its nature is to attempt to discover the next resource in a commodity that is popular and usually nearology is the best option. Now nothing guarantees success which in All reality is less that 1 percent. However, it is the gambling sector of the asx and sometimes we do strike it lucky. Even if we don’t, getting in a spec play can be extremely rewarding in the short term. Sbr. Ticks the boxes - charts showing support at mid 3s which has held up. Nearology to azs and a micro cap. Short term options are set to expire in 6 months. Now is management brilliant? I don’t know and I don’t care. The key is the entry. If they mess up here, the down side in the short term is limited whereas the upside is multi bags. Any success this is in the stratosphere. So the risk reward is the key. At the prices on offer this morning, it was a no brainer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.