SBR 0.00% 1.9¢ sabre resources limited

That's my characterisation of @thecore and his inane, out of...

1. 1,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    That's my characterisation of @thecore and his inane, out of date ramblings on this thread. Most of it is so strained it sounds like he's trying to punch out a stiff borrie.

The company is now essentially a new business but Old Mate can't recognise this and is stuck in the past. He's arguing and shadow-boxing with everyone on the thread like a feral ferret in a sack. Screaming into an empty pack of Doritos. Dugdale and a new board have been in place for a little over two years and in that time have got rid of most of the dud tenements that were holding the company back. There's no future in capital raises for poor projects but this is the past.

We now have replacement projects in the hottest lithium province on the planet. The granite from AZS's Andover runs right through the Andover North-East ground and Andover East looks almost as prospective in my view. I don't know if this rock is pegmatite that is full of spodumene or not but I want to be here when we find out. We now have serious investors ringing Peak after the CR close begging to get in. Show me a more promising lithium project in a comparable jurisdiction?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.111M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $8.439K 477.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 546014 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 193532 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 354166
Last updated 14.23pm 03/05/2024 ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.