SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

I guess we'll see how this unfolds. I've taken a significant...

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    I guess we'll see how this unfolds. I've taken a significant risk here; if it doesn't pan out, that's the way it is. After a half-hour discussion yesterday with Tom from GRE and ERW, I learned about the changing perceptions of the Andover region. It's evolving from a perceived one-hit wonder to a possibly vast, extending trendline, particularly after RDN's results. This shift has personally boosted my confidence in the prospects here. I'm not concerned about options and short-term price fluctuations because I'm not in it for minor profits. Unless I see a potential for a 50-fold return in any explorer, I'm not interested, and I'm fully aware that such journeys are rarely smooth. Go big or go home. Many here will remember the challenges faced by companies like AZS, WC8, LTR, and even PLS. I can't comprehend the mindset of someone like thecore, who dedicates significant time and energy out of pure spite. However, I've encountered many others like thecore in stocks where I've realized substantial gains, so I accept it as part of the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $439 25.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 204837 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 500525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.