SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Sabre Raises $4.9M to Accelerate Nickel Exploration, page-23

1. 5,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4024
    Antistar, the odds without material change are down.

They have just issued shares that increase cap size.
    Geez, czn has plus 100k nickel, cash and 11m cap.

The problem is the new options are 0.6c strike with two years, the old options 0.8 strike with 5 months.

New options will most likely come on at 0.3 if heads is 0.7. Making existing options 0.1

Why do you think they issued a new series a few months before expiry of the old?

Maybe to keep the top 20 happy as I'd assume most are top 20 option holders also.

If so, there then maybe insentive for them to expire, the incentive is to not be diluted by them being exercised.

Also the funds they would have raised, this cr just replaced that.

You quote one company. Great, but each year dozens of options expire worthless.

Your view is not balanced. My view is common sense take note of a pitfall (limited time)

If the present options had 12 months no worries.

If sbr does not go up, there will be no buyers around 6 weeks before expiry. That's cuts us to just over 3 months usage.

Why not go back in time to the last cr sbr did?

All the talk was up. Yet sbr is down 80% from that cr and plenty of burnt wallets. Also has achieved zilch as a value add to the business.

Sherlock maybe the goods, but it's a damn tight time frame.

Also with all the shares, options 1.2c caps sbr at 50m

It is not worth that. I pointed out czn at 11m cap. There are also many gold explorers with 200k to 500k oz, sub 30m too

The other issue is sophs may sell shares and go free carried on the new options. If so that will make it harder to sell the old option series.

I agree you could make good money, if not be prepared to loose 100% if you gamble the options.

A safety leverage would be to buy the new series of options when they when list.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $463 33.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 380000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 30000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.