SBR 0.00% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

You're clearly big on conspiracy theories and unconstrained by...

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    You're clearly big on conspiracy theories and unconstrained by any semblance of self-awareness. When you find one cockroach you inevitably find several more. And out they all pop from under the fridge trying to scare holders into selling. The presentation is simply for the Peak Asset Management Spotlight 2023 Conference which was on yesterday. Duggers did a sterling job by all accounts.

The shares issued yesterday were to pay the vendor for the new tenement. Nothing more sinister than that and no one expects to get the ground for free. The tenement next door was for free however and pegged by Duggers. He's obviously working hard for his coin and not laying back in a deckchair somewhere lightly crisping in his Orlean Brown's. There is no capital raise on the horizon. The options are in the money or about to be and will add millions to the kitty by next April. The four million in the bank is enough for drilling in the interim. No CR on the horizon. The spend over the past year has largely gone into the ground - drilling at five projects - nickel sulphides found, lithium pegs found and new prospective tenements secured along strike from existing tier 1 projects including Andover. Boxes ticked.

There's often a bloke standing outside the bottle-O down the road from my place. He dresses in a Peruvian poncho, holds a megaphone and rants and raves about issues that are non-existent, not important or were solved yonks ago. I usually cross the road to avoid him. You sound a lot like him?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 343372 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.12am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.