DRE 2.78% 1.9¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: Sabre - Y8 Rare Earth Ironstone Discovery Confirmed, page-97

1. 728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Yeah hundy k not hundy dollars. I'm sure that's a pittance compared to what many here throw at these things.

i cant see the problem with that though.. more of a problem for me if i dont do it really. That future feeling of regret will bug me. Sometimes its not so bad because you know there is quite a lot of risks, there usually is but its like this is one of the good ones that don't come along every day and its like we get a few spins of the wheel while were at it with all the juicy prospects, so carpe diem! In for a penny, in for a pound as they say.

Happened before.. you put in a decent amount into something you have a lot of confidence in, then sit there like a rabbit in the headlights while opportunity stares you in the face,wondering if you should buy a bit more.. you're thinking about it but youre just waiting for that special little thing to happen to make you do it.. then all of a sudden.. boomfa.. its doubled while you were umming and arring or trying to get in at .5 cents cheaper. Then it all seems so obvious and ypu cant u derstand why you didnt do it. You missed out, the dreadnaught has set sail and left you behind.

The worst thing is that sometimes it still looks good after its gone up with the new news and your mind starts considering buying it at the higher level.. because it still makes sense lol.
    Its not scary at all if I zoom out and look at the big picture.

it's all a punt in the end but it's like how gambling odds usually decrease the more the uncertainty of the outcome is removed..
    I'm pretty sure the bookies odds in this case are very attractive and out of synch with the likelihood of the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $69.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $26.59K 1.402M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1953209 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 817236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.