AOK 0.00% 0.4¢ australian oil company limited.

Ann: Sacgasco to Advance Borba Hydrogen Project, page-61

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    i'm siding with sallyset here

15 june 2021

Detailed engineering is underway on twopreferred sales pipeline connection options. The selected option will cater for future connection of wells in nearby Kione and Forbes sandstone prospects. (We've gone from 2 to none)

30 July

Borba Gas Pipeline

After reviewing multiple routes and connection alternatives Sacgasco is in the process of obtaining estimates for installing a direct pipeline connection from Borba to Sacgasco’s owned and operated Dempsey area facilities. The optimum route for the pipeline to provide future access for mapped prospects in the area is being finalized. Subject to final pipeline cost estimates, a final investment decision on this project is expected in the September quarter. never heard a peep in September about this finalisation.

8 september Good oil presentation

Opportunities to increase flows incl Borba 1-7 so things were still good here???

And now we have pipeline restrictions and a potential move to hydrogen... a FEASIBILITY study so it's hard to get excited. I will believe it when I see it, but track record so far is not that great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.5K 375K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 20437478 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5999562 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AOK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.