HGO 3.03% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Yes they will have many excellent targets to explore in Peter's...

1. VYR
    4,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2825

Yes they will have many excellent targets to explore in Peter's Blue Sky Els when cash is flowing from the underground, if they concentrate on getting that cash flowing ASAP.

At this stage in HGO's critical journey to restart, its unconscionable to be employing people that have to be paid with precious capital to even talk about those possibilities. Better to put the government grant on the back burner than spending money to take advantage of it if that is what is required.

If Peter and the great team at Hillgrove incl. Caitlin, Aidan, Brett, Darren, Henry, John, John, Josh, Peter, Rick, Sonya, Steve, Tyson aren't required to progress the exploration of the targets close to the plant as quickly as possible to get the plant full, then why are we employing them.

Spending precious capital that diluted shareholders in an extreme fashion on stuff thats possibly in the never never, when filling the plant should be the main and only focus, is crazy.

On the occasion I went to one of Peters presentations only to learn nothing, which I'm sure all the other investors did also, I asked him why he was drilling Kanappa when the open pit was nearing completion and there were plenty of targets close to the plant. He conceded that that was a Good Question which he couldn't answer.

There is obviously no answer to the same question today that would satisfy a HGO investor. He should realise that the Capital Pile that he is chewing into came at the expense of massive dilution to existing shareholders and its not there for him and his massive team to amuse their geological inquisitiveness.

If we don't need all those folks to advance the UG project to full production then we don't need them full stop.
    Last edited by VYR: 28/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.002(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $142.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.5¢ $571.6K 8.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 496551 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 242255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.