HGO 1.47% 6.7¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi MW,I think while we are keeping in good health and not dying...

1. VYR
    4,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2830

Hi MW,

I think while we are keeping in good health and not dying we should drink of the cup of life and live it to the fullest.

Once cash starts flowing a decent percentage of NPAT needs to be returned to shareholders but the also decent bit thats retained should be spent on replenishing resources and some allocated to Peter to exercise his skills on the SE and other big dreams. I'm not averse to a producing miner spending a bit of the rewards chasing the big dream.

Hi Ebor,

Its important to remember there are no port holes in coffins so one should fill their glass with the best stuff they can lay their hands on.

The hidden gems are always under cover so you have to know where to find them. You don't need big bucks. A bit of research will turn up cheap assets in all sorts of places.

In times gone by when premium wine makers had too much stock, rather than discounting which would smash the price point they had worked hard to establish, they would sell their surplus stock at a discount with a clean skin label and you wouldn't really know what you were buying.

Nowadays Dan Murphy sells premium wines with their labels in tact under wraps. When you order them you don't know whose wine you are buying . They tell you the grape variety, where it come from and what its normal price is. Its great stuff and no trickery involved. They only charge me $9.90 delivery for the whole quantity I order.

Wile stocking up for Christmas I recently bought:
    * a 2010 Margaret River Sav Blanc Semillion with a RRP of $24.75 for $12.40. it turned out to be an UMAMU Estate. I'm sipping it for the first time at the moment ( having excluded the odd day from the AFD November) and its superb.
    * a 2018 Margaret River Chardonnay with a RRP of $45 for $20 it turned out to be the Epic Negociants Black Label The Ridge Margaret River Chardonnay which is great
    And there is more
    *a 2019 Mornington Peninsula Pinot Noir with a RRP of $45 for $15. It turned out to be Therong Park which is a superb wine.
    *a 2017 Mc Laren Vale Grenache Touriga Tempranillo with a RRP of $80 for $25. It looked so good I ordered 2 doz. When there were no tricks and it was in fact a Hierloom Anevo Fortress which I found delightful I quickly ordered another two dozen.

While you are online placing an order have a look at the Vmoto Stash and The JL99x. You might be interested to know that moto means movement with increased rapidity which is what I think their share price could well be about to do in an upward direction.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $140.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $243.4K 3.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 513146 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 711343 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.