ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    All I can say right now and which I am prepared to add to the CONVO is that clearly there is a lot more to the Geological trends of WA's ' Eastern Goldfields ' terrane ' of the Yilgarn Craton than meets the common eye for details......sneaky.png

And I guess they don't call it Western Australia's ' Lithium Corridor ' for nothing right ..... wink.png

So would seem that Lake Dundas's potential brines may have occurred or moreover accumulated over a distinct and unique series of weathering erosion events over tens of millions of years as against the 3% of global recorded lithium brine resources which comes from say straight up geothermal - and where they are mostly a direct result of concentrated saline solutions arising through crustal rock formations which then become enriched with lithium and other elements.

So in my view, you can't argue with the numbers and what they are potentially telling you here. And what the numbers are saying is that apart from the 3% lithium global resources coming from thermal generated Brine , with another 3 or so % from say oil fields , roughly 43% comes from associated Hard Rock sources , and 51% comes from the typical ' Salar ' source which are comprised from thickly sedimented areas of ancient high hosted silica geological volcanic rock . And these Salar's in turn then play host to complementary arid climatic conditions where annual evaporation rates exceed annual rainfall rates in achieving their stated output results.

So all of this is starting to sound a bit like Australia's desert regions right ? ....biggrin.png

However even in the case of the South American salars where 50 -70% of the known salar reserves comes from a country ( Bolivia ) who is actually 2.5 times smaller than Argentina and one eighth the size of Brazil ( shows size of hosted area doesn't really matter ) - In almost ALL of these occurrences in these salar brines , the resource MUST have a source of Lithium - ie the source rock.

And I guess one then contemplates the reality here ,and the reality that there is no escaping the obvious facts of the ' trends ' in geology of the heavily concentrated lithium pegmatite occurrences directly to the North and North East of Lake Dundas which connect all the way down to the Mount Cattlan mine to the South West.

So coming back to Lake Dundas , it would definitely seem this region is some sort of ancient ' Catchment ' for these almost ' Biblical ' erosion and weathering events of the past. At the very least, it would seem that Lake Dundas represents some sort of almost ' Hybrid ' continental salar and an ancient sedimentary weathering and erosion catchment area which ticks ALL the boxes in geological location of the
    proven ' host ' rocks which surround it.

Its going to be interesting how this manifests and unfolds - But certainly one of the CHEAPEST ( along with a couple of others ) leverage type lithium plays with our without its Pilbara Lithium nearology ......which it ALSO has.

So plenty going around to like here with this play. Not to mention it is now up 53% from the 1.3 cent placement which is substantially more than where ALY ended up after its strong rally from its similarly timed capital raising at 2.5 cents.

Still when you look at the like for like comparison to say ALY 's market cap , and what they have relative to WML , this should still place WML at around 3.5 - 3.6 cents or thereabouts on its way to 10.0 cents easily in my opinion.

Enjoy the ride people. I know I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.250M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $42.77K 21.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5269442 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25327054 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.