NVT 0.00% $5.82 navitas limited

I brought my Shares in July 2014 after it dropped from $7 or $8...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I brought my Shares in July 2014 after it dropped from $7 or $8 to the high $4s range or the low $5s range. That was the announcement of the lost of Macquaire University contract. Since that time, NVT have been consolidating their sites and keeping the more profitable ones open while closing down some of the smaller ones.

I brought my shares for $5.08. So I am now making a loss. I can top up but I am saving my tiny amount of funds for something else. I wished I brought NVT now and not back in July 2014. I blame the slump in NVT share price on the educational sector being out of favour of he moment. The collapse of Vocation (VET) didn't help. Many providers did not provide a good name nor a good service to our community. This is unfortunate as NVT gets tarred with the same brush. Eventually the market will recognise that NVT is not part of the VET scheme and it is part of the Tertiary sector. Hopefully this will help NVT. I like Rod James as the founder of NVT. I think he is an excellent operator.

Sorry if my contribution seems so little. I am always welcoming comments, whether it confirms what I have said, adds to it or offers a counter argument.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.