LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Saki Final Trench Sampling Results Including 1m @128g/t Au, page-126

1. 3,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Thanks Mal. I think you are missing the point. My investment is based on my research. I don't want anyone to buy or sell based on my research. I want people to do their own research. I don't tell people to buy and I don't tell people to sell, because the SP is going to crash for no reason. I know what the maiden resource at Saki is and I know what Newmont estimated the resource to carry. To assume that the resource is only 128koz based on the maiden JORC is to be nieve in my opinion. I post some of my research for other SH to read as not everyone can locate documentation and people request it. As for MB. from what I can see he is doing the same. He has already stated his mark for this year is 6c which isn't huge. If people are buying based solely on MB's or my posts then those people need to take responsibility for their own actions. Everyone needs to do their own proper research.
    I'm not sure why you are invested in the stock as you clearly don't support it. Hopefully, we will meet your sell-out point at some stage and you can make some money and move onto a stock you can support.

Good luck

GD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.