LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Saki Final Trench Sampling Results Including 1m @128g/t Au, page-127

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I hate to sound contrarian here, but based on my (limited) experience, I am weighing absolutely no value to the 128k oz inferred resouce. It's a milestone, thats it. IMO, it's grade and status just dont warrant 'value' in of themselves. Having said that, this is just the beginning. Clearly drilling is required to not only validate the current resource estimates, but expand the resource modelling at depth and along strike(s). Whilst there may be many ozs to be discovered, i dont think we can expect to see Tokuluma processing 2g/t feed any time soon so the model of extraction for mill feed has a long way to go before becoming viable, IMO.

The best outcome as i can see it, is that Lole sign up for a JV to explore our tenement, construct the road access required and enter into an offtake agreement. Everyone wins, especially the locals. If they dont, it will be a slow grind for FNT in PNG, especially given the focus on REE in Aust. The value and payback for shareholders is so much greater, IMO, on the Aus projects.

Just my thoughts
    Goodluck to the genuine holders out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.