LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Ann: Saki Final Trench Sampling Results Including 1m @128g/t Au, page-128

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Just for the record, my opinion is based on what I read in FNT’s announcements, on standard exploration and mining industry practice, as well as a good old dose of common sense,

Here is what Brian Thomas said earlier this week, which I found to be both an accurate and realistic summary, but at the same time, also highly encouraging:

Brian Thomas, Technical Director of Frontier Resources Ltd, commented: “This maiden Mineral Resource Estimate for the Saki Gold Prospect is an exciting step for Frontier in unlocking the potential of Saki. Recent geological mapping and trench sampling has allowed Frontier to better understand the controls on gold mineralisation, and this has been incorporated into the interpretation of historic diamond drilling. The new Mineral Resource provides Frontier with a solid basis for planning further work to infill and extend the mineralisation. Frontier is in the process of evaluating a haul road between Saki and the nearby Tolukuma Gold Mine, which will allow site access for trucks.”

I suggest posters here read the above very carefully, before accusing other posters of ramping etc.

I also urge every reader of this forum to do their own research and thus be able to make their own informed investment decisions.

Wishing you all good fortune with FNT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.