LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

GDoggy- think it was you who posted about the geophysics of a...

1. 2,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1154
    GDoggy- think it was you who posted about the geophysics of a huge structure seen on geophysics deep within our gold tenements.
    This could be a worthless deposit or another Ok Tedi?....we are in elephant country [sorry can't find your posting at present]
    Then there is the DD core - 600 m from memory- which should have been deep enough to hit the deep structure, although the cores of these structures are difficult to hit- the geochemistry should give us some good clues.
    There's no mention of the visuals- probably nothing stunning-otherwise the core would have been analysed sooner you'd think.

Just wonder why theu are scratching around on the surface STILL after a few years when we may have a world class deposit below the surface scratches (AKA trenches)

Having walked in the highlands of Irian Jaya many years ago, north of the Freeport mine, and also having spent time in PNG,one has to be aware of the challenging geography.The Freeport mine had a copper/gold mountain without cover giving a clue (sic),so the cover presents a challenge, which one suspects why they are scratching as there's nothing like a 400m deep open pit to access a deep orebody!

The major step that Asculpeous is looking for is the visual description and geochemistry of that 600 (?) DD core.Hope the co. doesn't get side lined beyond their current 2 major projects- think they still have an open cut somewhere with good intercepts which seems to be on the back burner.Spreading the country risk is a good idea, so hopefully they can get some useful data on the REE project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.