GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

HC just killed me. Went to the trouble of putting together a...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3240
    HC just killed me. Went to the trouble of putting together a very good post, hit submit and nothing....... Oh well, here comes a minor version of that. I don't have the time to rewrite eveything I had before.

Anyway congrats holders, we finally made this milestone. Here are some things I like:

- Higher brine grade was not factored into the feasibility study or plant design basis as the data has only recently become available. For clarity, the plant has been designed on an input brine grade of 802 mg/L lithium. Higher brine grade will have a significant positive impact on the Project. Like this is massive, fundamentals are good as is, this makes it even better.

- While the fundamental approach is to replicate Stage 1 with increased wells, pumps, evaporation ponds and plant capacity, it is expected that many synergies will be realised including project delivery and development capital and operating costs. Continuity of people, systems and processes, engineering efficiencies and targeted allocation of contingency are expected. However, the PFS level does not accommodate these expected synergies other than minor indirect cost reductions. Further upside is expected. Again, this is so important. Shows that profits will continue to soar over time.

- This is great and shows that with our savings and cashflow we can build out and throw away the need for a JV partner. As Mt C winds down SDV and JB will come roaring to rife meaning that holders will be enjoying all the benefits. Congrats to all longs:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3089/3089012-20e86b449254f438096d23a2f5c6a00b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.