GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hell yeah. Great announcement Galaxy. I'm a bit short of time...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hell yeah. Great announcement Galaxy.

I'm a bit short of time atm to read everything but I'd just quickly add the highlight for me
    is that the chemical plant will be based on their carbonate plant at Jiangsu.

This is crucial - as it frames Galaxy as having already had crucial years of experience with the processing side of the chemical plant. They will bring this knowledge to SDV to out-perform Orocobre's blundering of the plant build. The rest of the operation is as simple as ponds and straws and dehydrating in the driest climate in the world. It's not a piece of cake - but Galaxy is walking into this armed with a valuable blue-print for the most important part of the build.

We'll get the regular Star Wars Bar full of down-rampers but the numbers look after themselves. Try adding the 2 project profits together now, discount the application of tax - as its going on more assets thanks - and try 10x P/E evaluations. This is the fun part of DYOR.
    The market is going to haggle but it won't be able to stop Galaxy rising over time to fairly price this company.

Thanks to the dip-heads and the GMM merge I've added 60% more GXY shares.
    Now where is that auto-pilot button....?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.