GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Ann: Sal de Vida to adopt production of battery grade, page-68

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3241
    Hi @Thesi and others

Not sure anyone has noticed, but construction has commenced. @findinggems and others have been providing satellite footage confirming this.

Shovels are on the ground, holes are being dug, roads are being built. The week on week change in satellite images says it all. There is no mucking around, money is being spent, and they have the cash to spend it.

All that we are waiting on now is a formal piece of paper that confirms what everyone on these forums already knows..... FID is simply a check box exercise.

We are simply going to learn:
    - cost of production (which will be down on expectation because we no longer need a stage 3 facility to reach batter grade)
    - forecasted sales price (which will be higher than expected because we will no longer be selling technical grade)
    - size of output for stage 1 and 2 (given the reduction in capital cost I hope they go for the upper end and possibly higher)
    - resource upgrade (we know it will be bigger)
    - plus a range of other little things (in comparison to the above)

Timeline given COVID is going perfectly to plan, so as stated offtakes will be stated between April and July 2021 and based on milestones, I think that this milestone will also be hit.

If the competition is strong enough, we might get an upfront payment included for stage 1 which will really help move progress along. I am sure a few companies would be willing to lock in a good long term contract.

A big thanks to all those that liked the announcement today. Helped it get exposure. Share price action should have been different, but we all have been here long enough to know that handbrakes are in play. Just a matter of holding tight now. Next few years are finally going to see GXY start reaching its full potential.

Your mate Joe put out another little video talking about tightness. More and more evidence that the spring sooner or later will bounce!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.