GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

[ATTACH]I do believe, that AT did deliver us a New Year...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    A220D35E-36AF-40A0-93E1-92EBB9BFA67D.gif I do believe, that AT did deliver us a New Year surprise, by way of an update on SDV, that so many people had been calling for, even if the content of the announcement, was not quite what some holders had in mind.

I thought that the announcement was really positive, and answered some of the questions, that people had been wanting answers to.

This quote from @Subs really nailed it I thought:

ie. He is saying that if all this manipulation of the share price (and subsequent lower market cap) has been carried out to gain a better price for buying into our projects, it wont work. We will just go it alone. So sharpen your pencils.

Many of us have thought this to be the case for a long time now! In this year of mergers and acquisitions in the lithium/battery sector, manipulation of a share price, in an attempt to buy into a company’s assets more cheaply, was always likely to be the key reason in this scenario.

In the statements that AT and management have made over time, they are showing these big-wigs that they are a force to be reckoned with, and will not be rushed, or pushed by the powers that be, into making any rash critical decisions for the company, that may not provide value, the best business structure for what they want to achieve, and which could see them relinquishing the controlling interest, that I can see that they would want to retain.

They have always boasted 100% ownership of assets!

The company have provided sound reasons for the set-backs and delays that they have been experiencing in relation to Mt Cattlin and SDV, and have given us some indication of when they expect these conditions to improve, and be rectified.

To the naysayers;  A perfect example of walls and foundations crumbling, would be the Opal Tower in Sydney Olympic Park. When investigations are completed, I think we’ll find that the project was a rushed job, with short-cuts and monetary considerations, being the main focus.

The very conditions that AT and management would be trying to avoid; foundations crumbling, and legal wrangles down the track.

I agree with those people saying;  get it right, and do it right the first time!

We are invested in a mining company, and there will be challenges and delays presenting, which will be beyond the control of management to prevent at all times. However, our management will always have a plan, and time and expertise on their side.

In light of this announcement, I’m excited to welcome 2019 in our Galaxy, with so much to look forward to!

A very Happy New Year, and good fortune to all in our sector of the Galaxy!

‘The Night Is Yours’ Sydney; with the spectacular Harbour Side Fireworks Displays.

Management will be getting set to light some bungers of their own, and detonate some TNT, as they play the enviable long game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.