CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8530
    Low ball offers..?

Glad you know more than the rest of us!

And to those claiming we should've signed up something months ago because the sentiment has changed, just think for a minute about the life of this operation - we are talking decades of mining here - the monthly ebb and flow of the sentiment means nothing, and if a potential partner points to the current short-term sentiment to help their negotiations, well, they aren't worth having on board imo.

This is the start of decades of production and billions in revenue.
    Relax already.
    If you aren't patient enough then perhaps the mining sector isn't for you!

I for one hope that the Shorters continue their games - would love to get some more funds in around the current price or even lower! Investimg for the future I think they call it.

Seriously, when the big deals and big achievements are made here, one must remember that they have been good - very very good. Everyone's an expert from the armchair.

Bring on 2025 already. If you've done the research and crunched the numbers, you aren't compaining, you're scrambling to find more cash imo.

What an opportunity!

And asb83 is carrying on about targets being missed?! Welcome to mining. Get used to it, factor it in to your expectations and save us sky is falling garbage. A month or six here or there mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Interestingly, the door still seems open to non-traditional brine processing tech, so this might say something about the potential shortlisted companies..?!

DYOR
    Last edited by GCar: 31/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.