GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Markets are meant to be forward looking.If we look at GXY's...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3242
    Markets are meant to be forward looking.

If we look at GXY's position over the last 12months it is fairly clear to me that things are now on the turn around. Maybe not for SP, but in terms of the future of the company the bottom has been reached. I call it, let it be recorded in history.

YOP is making progress.

Production is on the up

Exploration is on the up

Costs are be on the way down

Pricing is at a low steady state, waiting before the real roar of battery demand launches (completion of the many battery factories in the wings)

SDV is now finalised with a clear path, and an engineering CEO on the way to help move production forward

The investment in LPD is starting to pay off financially

I could go on, but the future direction is clear. The bottom has been found, the company has now regrouped and refocused and if the market is indeed forward looking in time the projections should show an upward trend. Some times mistakes early on can be a good thing, it teaches wise lessons that are not forgotten and hopefully not repeated when GXY transforms into a company 5-10 times its current size.

The shorters may hang around due to a planned need for a CR, but with the cash on hand and future cash flow if any money is needed come close to completion the amount of debt needed will be negligible and won't cover 17% of stock.

Looking forward to the conference call.

The long term vision remains and any possible concerns have now been squashed!!!!!

Never underestimate the benefits of controlling one owns future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.