GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi findinggems, I did listen to the conference call. The...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Hi findinggems, I did listen to the conference call. The conventional brine method is 12-15months before results, this would also apply to Alb, Sqm, Livent, Ore and Fmc. If they all want to increase production and started expanding early this year, they're 12 months away from any results. With the trials the company is testing, its moving everything to 6-8 months. If they can fo this, they will not need so many ponds and the overall cost will be less. The ponds earth works are completed waiting for lining contracts.
    The other thing is, the company retains full ownership. How can this be bad?
    The average cost at MtC is $453 for the qrt with $415/t in march. This is going lower in second half. Let say $700/t, thats $300×180k-210k= around $60 m US net profit. I used $700 because the other OZ miners can't survive below with debt interest. The chinese would be stuffed with lack of supply.
    By 2022 EVs will be cheaper or parity to ICE. Only three years away. All ICE makers need to be EV makers or they don't survive. VW cannot compete against Tesla. Tesla is a vertical operation. VW and others, need to buy their motors and batteries. Tesla parts are designed and built in house.

The SP get pushed down no matter what gets announced. Companies are raising 10-50mil. This company has $200m and cash positive production. The SP today show the whole company minus cash equal to the Posco sale. 280×2=560 US. Its not logical but happens on stock market. The Argentina government support the company and will open the office in May
    Other than SP getting played with, there's nothing wrong, its growing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.