PAX 0.00% 1.2¢ panax geothermal limited

I'll add my 2cIs the whole target reservoir considered the...

1. 24 Posts.
    I'll add my 2c

Is the whole target reservoir considered the "aquifer" or does this term just relate to specific areas within it that
    hopefully are proven to be high porosity/permeability zones?

Since they are going to run a perforated liner I would say the whole zone 3000-4000m is considered for production - or else you would perforate your wanted zones with explosives

Logging - 1 day as they are only going to do I would expect the 3800-Bottom logging temp & porosity as a min, but they may be paying for more reservoir data since this is their first well.

As to whom..well I guess anyone who isn't flood bound!

Now the drilling is complete, is there any indication of fluid flows and is this as expected? - No flow atm as the well is full of weighted up drilling fluid

They would have an guess, but until Drill Stem Testing is done they won't know flow rates....3-4 days depending on how much testing is done and their results...could be longer or not!!

They will then be able to inform the market after they get their logs & DST data and well geologists etc and interpret it fully ...they will have a very good understanding from the initial logs and DST data as they happen

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.