PAL 0.00% 29.5¢ palla pharma limited

PAL Chairman also said they were looking at selling Norwegian...

1. 453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    PAL Chairman also said they were looking at selling Norwegian property, wonder whats happening there ?

Interesting that in their ASX price query reply they mention they are doing a review of strategy and operations - this was not mentioned in the September investor presentation - other than reviewing ownership of the properties.Yet in their trading halt request announcement they state that this was mentioned in their investor presentation - I cannot see it, nor to my recollection was there any mention of it in the investor presentation call. I also found their Trading Update section of the investor presentation interesting, it contained nothing in relation to trading, no numbers whatsoever. As Cassandra noted they promised a sales update upon sale of the Coolaroo property - which they expected to be in October - still nothing. The Chair also stated that shareholders would likely not be disappointed by the October sales based upon their sales team expectations. The failure to deliver on promise, all promises, is atrocious. There is a lack of integrity here.

Suspect that the strategic review suggests that they get out of producing the raw ingredient, i.e. farming and extracting the API, in preference to buying on the commodity market. Otherwise it is a big deal to lose your manufacturing capacity by selling the properties. This would explain why they only do a short leaseback. Then they simply have a FDF plant to operate.

If these ever get back to break even I'm out unless there is a change for the better at Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.