OAK 0.00% 8.9¢ oakridge international limited

Hi NO , I disagree with your remark and its quite silly , That...

1. 429 Posts.
    Hi NO , I disagree with your remark and its quite silly , That this is an incubator R&D company with no revenue streams , no sales channel and no proven product.
    It could not be further from the truth.
    What exactly do you mean by not a proven product ?
    The beauty of Xped is they do have a proven product ADRC technology its in the market now and appears to be the only IOT gateway solution with absolutely no bugs being reported. the R&D has been carried out for a long period at seedcorn investors expense plus the determination of the team, we who invested early and are in the green have the mere pleasure of riding the coat tails of a revolutionary tech company.
    Your right it is a"select few laughing their asses off" why are they even interested there are plenty of dud stocks at the moment on the market that fit the bill more than an advancing tech startup . I always believe when somebody has the time to laugh their ass off at other people they are just not busy enough.

Heaps of issues are at play now, in my experience some investors will take a punt on a rumor but when serious fundamentals come out they claim its a conspiracy. Therefore great companies never go up in a straight line Also I can speak for investors in Perth to a degree and that is money is the tightest its been since the early 90"s recession , people are hurting , to go and rake up a few grand for an investment is hard, the same in Sydney and Melbourne quite a few potential investors are choked on mortgages due to a red hot property market.
    Its risk and reward and I certainly will not be selling my shares for quite a while in Xped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.566M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.