FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

They have to release a "Change of Substantial Holding" notice...

1. 6,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4293

They have to release a "Change of Substantial Holding" notice for Leo Lithium to the ASX platform, same as they reported the "Becoming a Substantial Holder" notice.

The onus to report is on the substantial holder .......

@Red Baron when Randgold were running the Morila plant, did they have senior executives on the ground or was it just the Morila Mine executives.
    ~ I basically think we can throw out anything "Mike" said, considering the job he done on youtube presso a couple weeks back?
    ~ the company have been indicating that the Resource Upgrade was due THIS half, which has now been stretched out to ??September??

It was always a long term investment, I am free carried so the impact on me personally isn't as severe as some, but I have spent a lot of time supporting this company's brand BGS/MLL and now FFX. I was involved in removing the original board and supported board 2 until their wheels fell off, and here we are again -- fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, come back and have another go -- more fool you .......

This company/ board (new&old) better cross all their {expletive deleted} t's and dot their i's ........

On my growing list, as a shareholder I want a reply to:
    (1) What Corporate Governance are you going to put in place to stop the information leaks?
    (2) As the shares in Leo Lithium are ours (the shareholders) what mechanism are you going to put in place that will require shareholder approval before divesting the LLL shares, with the rapid depletion of funds, the company has lost its right to willy nilly sell a part of my investment without my having a vote in the matter.
    (3) Given that the board would have been aware of the monetary problems at Morila, the impact of the sanctions, what procedures are going to be put in place so the company adheres to listing Rule 3.1 - Continuous Disclosure
    ~ "Once the entity is or becomes "aware of any information concerning it that a reasonable person would expect to have a material effect on the price or value of the entity's securities, the entity must immediately tell the ASX that information."
    (4) In the last financial year, the company rewarded individuals with STI bonuses, going forward are these STI's going to be cancelled?
    (5) The company has elevated Taplin into the "temporary" role as CEO, he was appointed as Chief Operations Officer on the 2nd November 2020, during his tenure he has been paid STI bonuses for FY 2020 & FY 2021, but as the COO he was the overseer of the Company's Operations and no doubt aware of the financial and operation difficulties that have now been announced. Is the Company going to cease the employment of Taplin on the appointment of a CEO?
    (6) Thomas Plant was appointed Chief Financial Officer on 23rd August 2021, and as such would have been more than aware of the financial situation of the company, is the company going to cease the employment of Plant on the appointment of a new CFO?
    (7) to be continued . . . . . .

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.