WHC 6.25% $7.65 whitehaven coal limited

Ann: Sale of 30% of Blackwater Mine, page-62

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    great post Coalforme...if there's one thing that anyone looking afar can take out of today's announcement is that WHC have a world class team capable of putting such deals together.... to work alongside the likes of BHP/Mitsubishi , Nippon steel, or JFE all of whom aren't exactly newcomers when it comes to putting such deals together...in particular Nippon steel who are already bedmates with the likes of Anglo, Yancoal, and Peabody....they're what you might call the "Mae west" of the coal industry, they've been around ,and for our management to complete the deals that it has done (without any dilution of our stock) with these guys is a masterclass...can Anglo do a WHC in regards to its Qld mines sell off ? if you read the commentary on them even as recently as the BHP offer i think their track record would come up " tries hard but fumbles the ball" wouldn't be an unfair assessment...meanwhile WHC can do as it pleases should Anglo do what it does best....i know which management id rather be with... and am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.65
Change
0.450(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $6.399B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.60 $7.80 $7.40 $109.4M 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43827 $7.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.66 1500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.