Ann: Sale of 5% PEL182 interest for $5m , page-7

1. 1,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 980
    I do hope it is to extract SER from Mega and to join up with someone like Northern Graphite. Mega has been extremely suspect from the start. They say they have expertise and a customer database etc, but that really isn't true. They have no customers as they have no production, nor products of any kind to sell (look at their website, nor any clear advantage in technological know-how over anyone else. If they did it would be evident on their website and it isn't. They are a bag of wind with a very glossy exterior that hoped to convince the market that they were something that they weren't and this ploy has now failed. It might have worked during the boom days but now everyone is understandably more skeptical. Surely, out there somewhere is a real graphite company that does have an operational mine or two, a list of customers who actually do want the product, and the expertise to effectively refine this graphite and market it? With proven reserves and a partially refurbished processing plant, the Uley mine must have something to offer?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $39.14K 1.864M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 354914 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 159075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.45pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.