ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thats the spirit old mate........Mr old not happy unless your miserable, but your not orphan on this forum, that plus you also have the conspiracy theorists and keyboard warriors. Venting is healthy....but ongoing venting quickly becomes simple hot air blowing like the old fella on the Simpsons who yells at the clouds. In 2012 I got a $10k holding in TON the same week and I got a $10k holding in Sirius...........TON has been like a real bad ride at luna park, hits 86cps, then goes into VA, Chinese buy in and nothing happens and then loose Nicanda Hill and then on Sirius .........they find Nova and go from 8cps to $3.50 in 12months and get taken out (do the math's on that one). Both are the luck of the draw, yes I should have sold out TON at 86cps....but got greedy and didn't, but I killed the pig on Sirius.

Do yourself a Favour to all those mentioned above (the les Misérables, the conspiracy theorists and the terry tough carnts key board warriors) ......... move on, let the past go, guys and look on the bright side of life, the situation is what it is............... I see this as re set number 3. Cant change the past but work on the future. In terms of management, I think the two Aussie guys are having real go.....but you gotta question the chinese directors (one on $450k pa wtf) and these other employees. So give the Aussies a go, they have delivered on few things in the past few months and I think they will deliver on more. this is like Adam Simpson turning around the Eagles.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6288/6288422-0bf3b120aaf501265fd3c2e2ab07ca5f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.