AXE 3.33% 31.0¢ archer materials limited

Ann: Sale of all mineral tenements, page-104

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    HKP. Just because you genuinely seem confused and are not trying to spread misinformation (i could be wrong though) i will summarise whats happened as simply as possible.

AXE have sold there mineral tenements in one package so that they can focus on the Deep Tech side of the business.
    The company they sold too paid for the tenements with equity in there company.
    Axe decided to reward there current shareholders by distributing this equity for free to them.
    2 things to note here. I have never seen a company do this before but its a great gesture and outstanding bit of PR and secondly they must be so confident in there deep tech they are happy to give this away for free.
    AXE can now spend 100% of there time focusing on there core deliverables of the 12CQ chip, BioChip and a third as yet unknown newly registered patent that is probably linked to renewables.

The good news for you is they are continuing to focus on the parts you bought into Axe for without additional overhead of managing tenements and you got new shares in a company for free that you can do whatever you want with. So rest easy mate all is good with AXE so enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by bgunit: 20/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $76.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.364K 7.627K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 65012 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 74188 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.