AXE 4.35% 24.0¢ archer materials limited

Some excellent posts here today and great to hear all your...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774

Some excellent posts here today and great to hear all your thoughts - well done all !

We all knew Archer was looking to sell off their tenements, but this deal certainly came out of the blue for me today.
    I personally think it's a win win for both Archer and their shareholders.
    I understand there are many that have struggled with valuations on Archer due to Archers transition from minerals explorer to a Materials technology company and I think this deal should make a valuation much clearer and as Greg suggested "should help the company attract interest from technology focussed investors and businesses".
    Holding exploration licences, tenements etc all incur ongoing costs and it is no longer a benefit to us to hold as we are steering away from this side of the business, so in my opinion the company has done well to do a deal on all remaining tenements that sees the individual investors of Archer receive a direct benefit on the deal. This is a fine example of the company looking after their shareholders and thanking them for their support!
    We are given the option of retaining an interest in the tenements and Campoona Project or selling our stake later once the new company is trading. It's great to be given a choice!
    Best of all, we retain our positions in Archer Materials and continue with this amazing journey to commercializing some very exciting technologies and likely more to come! The company is well funded to continue advancing it's 12cq and A1 Bio Sensor commercialization plans through the years ahead.

The biggest kicker for me is this shows the amount of confidence in 12cq and the A1 BioChip making it to commercialization and opening up some incredible opportunities to monetize those multi billion dollar markets!

A significant announcement - Go team Archer!

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $61.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $46.27K 198.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 72293 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 5927 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.