KGL 3.06% 9.5¢ kgl resources limited

think Simon will have to lay out very clear and strong arguments...

1. 12,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    think Simon will have to lay out very clear and strong arguments for the sale of Andash (release names the sale for "Andash Project" not the holding company ?) or I for one will not support this move.

The vast majority would have bought into KGL because of Andash - so selling the "golden goose" seems rather odd, even thought the goose just wants to fly away.............

Lets see what the "time table" will reveal that Simon promised in today's release

Also interesting to see the "Salim's" on both registers - no other comment on that one !

As this will require an EGM - sure that Simon will get more than a gentle "grilling" form concerned SH

Questions as to timely disclosure may (I stress may) arise as well - looking at the chronological release of announcements - other issues may be related parties

Murchison appears to be marginal at best (my opinion) if at all viable due to current POG- need to see a concise business plan going forward and more than 1 scenario will be required to convince me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $61.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $36.39K 382.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12136 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 5801 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.