PTB 0.00% $1.60 ptb group limited

The share price seems to have settled around 67.5 over the last...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    The share price seems to have settled around 67.5 over the last couple of trading days, which is off a bit of the trading range in the low 70's during December. To me, the 15 December 2020 announcement of the sale of the Warriewood properties, the relocation and refocus of the International Air Parts division, earmarked sale and leaseback of the Pinkaenba Head Office property and the trading update were positive. I have added to my existing long term holdings this week.

Has anyone got thoughts on why the share price has drifted over the last month? I'm interested in thoughts on whether the factors below are also impacting the share price:

• Is is some residual hangover from the change to the dividend policy?
    • Are Asir & Nek Private Limited continuing to sell down their shareholding (last disclosure on 7 December 2020 was a reduction from 14.62% to 11.57%)?
    • Realisation that the COVID recovery for the tourism sector may take longer than previously thought?
    • Border restrictions reducing flying by Australian based clients?
    • The deteriorating COVID situation in the US and the likelihood of more restrictions under the Biden administration?
    • The firming of the AUD against the USD reducing reported AUD earnings from the Prime Turbines business?
    Last edited by SouthernLad: 23/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.